We all miss our beloved home. There were many fun times to be had, and at one point, it was a part of our lives, some more than others. That was taken away from us on September 19, 2013. We still blog, and we’re still a community.
I’d like to do the best I can to get our wings back, but I can’t do it alone. I need your help. If you find any information that should be added to this page, please let me know.
- Robert Iger, Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company: Rober Iger: Re-Open Pixie Hollow
- Walt Disney: Bring Pixie hollow back
- The Walt Disney Company: Bring Pixie Hollow Back
- Pixie Hollow – Bring Back the Talent Games
- Contact the Disney Company: A contact page on Disney’s website lists an email address of email@example.com for “questions or concerns about games, apps, and websites”. I have not recieved any replies from this address.
- This YouTube video shows a way to contact Disney at https://help.disney.com/en_US/Games/Contact. The channel owner claims that Disney has responded to her through this route. I am getting error messages when I try this method, so I can’t vouch for it.
- Contact Disney Online at firstname.lastname@example.org works! I have gotten two replies, so it’s deffinetley worth a shot.
- Contact Disney UK at email@example.com
- Contact Disney AU through this contact form
Spread the Word and be Active
Disney won’t react to a small group of people that are no longer interested in the Hollow. We need to show them that we’re still here, that we still care, and that there are lots of us. Blog, show your love for the Hollow, and be active. An active community is sure to get Disney’s attention.